Sanchez Hayes Law Community Scholarship
- Applicants must have permanent residence in Fayette County, Georgia.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a senior in a Fayette County High School.
- Applicants must be successfully graduating with a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be accepted as a full time student at a college, university, or trade school program for the upcoming fall academic semester by the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to giving back to their community.
- Applications will be accepted until Friday, March 2, 2018. Application may be mailed to:
Sanchez Hayes & Associates
1015 Tyrone Rd., Ste. 620
Tyrone, GA 30290
- Applicants will be notified by email when their application is received by Sanchez Hayes & Associates, LLC
- Winning Applicant will be notified by April 6, 2018.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Completed application form. (See Counselor or www.sanchezhayeslaw.com)
- An academic reference from a guidance counselor or teacher.
- Up to two references from non-family members with knowledge of your community involvement.
- Signed Acknowledgment Form
Click below to download the application in either a form or printable version: